- Always say ‘I love you’ to each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- Say at least one compliment to your partner everyday.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
- If one of you has to win an argument, let it be the maid.
- Never bring up past mistakes when in an argument, it will only worsen the situation.
I’ve attended a wedding today and the bride’s father included this on his speech. It really actually made sense even if he made a joke about some of it.