- Take vacations. You don’t have to feel guilty for not reporting to work nor for leaving your teammates for a day or two.
- Take breaks. You can’t actually work for eight hours straight, take a break away from your computer from time to time.
- Save your energy. Save your energy for the more important things and stop stressing over something that you have no control over.
- Focus on quality. You don’t have to get everything done in a day. Focus on what you’re currently working on and make sure that the quality is good to go regardless if there will be someone available to review it or not.
- Give yourself credit. Don’t waste your time overthinking if you’ve disappointed someone or if you’ve done something wrong. Most of the time, you’re doing your best. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
I just feel like writing these down for future reference because they are not only relevant in terms of work, but it also applies to real life situations and instances.