Hey, everyone! I know this is a troubling time for all of us. I, personally, suffer from anxiety attacks every once in while whenever I think about the situation that we are all facing today, especially when I come to the realization that we do not know when this global crisis will end.
We are all well-aware that this is a very serious issue and I am, by no means, disregarding the situation, but trying to avoid and spend a little time away from social media and other things that could possibly increase my anxiety per day would help. We all just need to make sure that we are responsible enough to stay indoors for the time-being until all this is over. I cannot stress this enough, and I think I’ve mentioned this in all my social media platforms: Remember, the more we stay indoors and practice social distancing, the sooner we can go back to our normal lives.
So aside from doing my part in making sure to stay indoors to help stop the spread of this virus, I thought that, as a reader, I could at the very least make a recommendation post for readers out there who are stuck at home or even just for the general public who wonders, “What good book should I read next?”
With that, I have put together a collection of books that I personally loved and enjoyed:
- See Me – Nicholas Sparks
- Eleven Minutes – Paulo Coelho
- By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept – Paulo Coelho
- Para Kay B – Ricky Lee (This is a local book in the Philippines)
- Angels & Demons – Dan Brown
- Looking For Alaska – John Green
- It Ends With Us – Colleen Hoover
- The Sea of Tranquility – Katja Millay
- Words in Deep Blue – Cath Crowley
- Love Letter to the Dead – Ava Dellaira
- The Longest Ride – Nicholas Sparks
I hope my list of recommendation help you find you next great read. If you have some book recommendations during this quarantine period, please share them down in the comments below. I love discovering new reads!